From May to November we participate in markets around the city. For 2013 we will be at the Carmel Farmers Market and the Broad Ripple Farmers Market.
What do we bring to the markets?
- Breads - French, Focaccia, Brioche, Sourdough
- Cookies - lemon ginger, white chocolate cherry, cherry oatmeal, chocolate chip, frosted sugars
- Brownies and bars - frosted, cream cheese, butterscotch brownies, blondies
- Fruit bars - raspberry, blackberry, apricot, almond, cherry almond, pumpkin and lemon bars
- Breakfast - muffins, scones, Kouign-Amann
- Granola - both of our wonderful flavors
And anything else my heart desires :)
Summer Farmer's Markets!! Here is where you can find us this summer:
- Wednesdays, as always, we'll be open in the City Market as well as outside on Market St. The market runs from 9:30am - 1:30pm (We may not be outside the first 2 weeks due to staffing situations, but will be open inside and by mid-May will be back outside)
- Thursdays - there are a couple of markets we'll be doing up at the Duke HQ - more info to come.
- Saturdays, we are once again be at the Broad Ripple Market from 8am - noon.
- Saturdays, beginning May 18, we'll be in our 8th season at the Carmel Market, 8am - 11:30am
- Saturdays - and of course we'll be open at the shop, ONLY SWEETS - NOT SOUPS, but with a limited menu.